If you’re looking for the Best Pressure Washer on the market for under $300, you have definitely come to the right place. There are a lot of choices out there, but which one is really the Best Pressure Washer for homeowners on a budget? Today we’re here to help you narrow down those choices, and find the right model for you.
Today we’ll be looking at the 5 best pressure washers under $300, and because Pressure Washers are a little more sophisticated than most people think, we’ll help you narrow down your choice quickly:
If you’re In a hurry – Check out our favorite – the WEN PW 2800 – 2800 PSI Gas Pressure Washer on Amazon. This pressure washer has an astounding 2,800 PSI and comes with a large assortment of attachments to help you complete your job with ease.
Best Pressure Washers For 2021
- Editors Pick: WEN PW2800- 2800 PSI Gas
- Runner Up: West-Force 5550 – 3000 PSI – Electric
- Strong Contender – “Gas PW” – Simpson “Clean Machine” CM60912
- Best Value – “Electric PW”: SunJoe SPX3000
- Premium Pick: Westinghouse WPX3200 – 3200 PSI
- Why Every Homeowner Needs a Pressure Washer
- The Power of Pressure Washers
As we personally have years of experience in all things landscaping, this also means we have significant experience with pressure washers, for sidewalks, driveways, siding, and decks. Today, we’ve put that experience to good use – in helping you locate the best power washer under $300 below:
The Best Pressure Washer Under $300
|Editor’s Choice||Runner Up||Best Value|
|WEN PW2800 2800 PSI Gas Pressure Washer, CARB Compliant,Black||WestForce Electric Pressure Washer, 3000 PSI 1.85 GPM Power Washer, 1800 W High Power Cleaner with 5 Nozzles, Hose Reel, Detergent Tank Ideal for Car, Home, Garden||Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric High Pressure Washer, Cleans Cars/Fences/Patios|
|SEE ON AMAZON||SEE ON AMAZON||SEE ON AMAZON|
- Powerful 173 cc 4-stroke OHV engine pumps 2.5 gallons per minute
- Includes five quick-connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap
- Axial cam pump provides a reliable spray while maximizing the lifespan of the unit
- 12-inch wheels move effortlessly throughout a variety of tough terrains
- Includes a 30-foot reinforced hose, an onboard soap tank, a quick-connect spray gun, and a two-year warranty
- No Automatic choke
- Hose storage a little clumsy – which can be an issue on most pressure washers
While the price of this “overachiever” fluctuates, the price at Amazon (checkout) is currently $289.00. That price makes this pressure washer an exceptional gas-powered pressure washer.
WEN provides a dependable, and highly mobile pressure washer with its 12″ wheels, 5 quick-connect spray nozzle options, and a whopping 2.5 gallons of water pumping at 2800 PSI – Is everything most homeowners could seek in a gas-powered washer.
WEN PRESSURE WASHER
- 3000 MAX PSI at 1.85 GPM
- 1800 Watts
- Large wheels -For good mobility
- Instant start/stop “Total Stop” system. Only runs the motor while the spray gun trigger is pulled – for much quieter cleaning.
- Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap with the detergent foamer
- Easily switch to a variety of cleaning tasks with 5 quick-connect “onboard” spray nozzles (Soap, 0° for highest direct pressure,15°, 25°, and 40° for gentle cleaning.
- Includes a 20-foot high-pressure hose & GFCI protected 35-foot electrical cord that allows you to reach further with your cleaning potential. Total reach with the hose and electrical cord combined – is 55 ft. from any electrical outlet.
WEST FORCE PRESSURE WASHER
- 149cc SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting
- 2400 PSI with 2.0 GPM
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- ¼’ x 25’ High-pressure hose is highly flexible, non-marring and kink resistant
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control
- Three spray nozzles; 0-degree, 25-degree and soap and on-Board detergent tank
- Fully assembled steel frame construction with fold-down handle for quick and convenient storage in compact areas
- The engine sputtered after the first run – followed instructions again and starts normally now
- Larger wheels would improve design and functionality
If you need power, consistency, and durability, then you should look at the Simpson Mega-shot. With 2400 PSI and a 2 GPM flow rate, you’ll complete your cleaning job in a snap. If you are okay with making a big-ticket investment for years of service, then you’ll love this pressure washer for sure.
SIMPSON PRESSURE WASHER
- No cords needed, all you have to do is hook the hose up to it and press the power button
- 2030 PSI is perfect for everything from Siding, to Cars, to Concrete, and other Home & Yard objects that require sufficient cleaning
- Amazon Bestseller – Incredible price
- 1.76 GPM
- Powerful 14.5 AMp
- 5 – different Spray Tips
- Dual detergent tanks
- Auto shut-off when the trigger is released
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or get your money back
- Keep constant water pressure to be effective – don’t allow hose supply to kink
- keep indoors – spray nozzle tips can rust if left outside.
- The power cord could be a little longer – Get a safe extension cord for use with the product.
The Pressure Joe SPX3000 pressure washer delivers it all for homeowners to tackle cleaning tasks: Homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.
Power, Performance, and Versatility: This is why the Sun Joe pressure washer is at or near the top of all Pressure washers sold at Amazon.
This pressure washer packs a powerful punch with its 1800 Watt/14.5 amp motor. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power.
Power. Performance. Versatility. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.
Packed with an 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX 3000 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power.
Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime. It really is the best pressure washer for the money.
Check out this video to see Sun Joe in action.
Sun Joe Pressure Washer
- 3200 PSI with 2.5 gallons per minute flow rate
- Heavy Duty 212 cc OHV Gas-Powered Engine
- 12″ High Profile – Never Flat Wheels
- Comes with 5 extra quick connect nozzles that include: t0, 15°, 25, 40° and Soap nozzles for different water pressure needs
- 25′ Abrasion Resistant hose with 5 Separate Nozzles
- Maintenance-free Axial Pump
- 1/2 Gallon Soap dispenser
- A three-year manufacturer warranty comes with this purchase
- The wand is a little tricky to assemble – but manageable.
This is another wonderfully designed machine from an outstanding brand, that can take your cleaning power to the next level. The Westinghouse WPX3200 packs 3200 PSI of water pressure in a machine that doesn’t take up much space at all. Best of all, it has oversized wheels that don’t run flat and make lugging it around the yard pretty darn easy.
Equipped with a 3.5-gallon fuel tank and 1.6-liter soap dispenser container, This pressure washer is recognized for being an all-around very dependable piece of outdoor equipment. It has more than enough power to complete most cleaning tasks and does so fairly quickly. It’s also nice that it has all the features you could need in a pressure washer for your home.
WESTINGHOUSE PRESSURE WASHER
The Westinghouse WPX32200 is certainly no slouch. It will get your sidewalks, siding, and driveways clean with maximum speed and efficiency. The only place where it tends to fall short is when trying to remove mold or mildew from decks and siding. But that’s not the fault of the pressure washer – all pressure washers fail in that regard.
You will save a ton of time – and money- by buying a really good Vinyl siding cleaner instead of hours of back-breaking work and water, trying to clean your siding.
If you are looking for maximum power, for a pressure washer under $300, this machine could be a perfect choice. And if you can get a turbo nozzle you will have every tool imaginable to get vehicles, concrete, and decks cleaned in a jiffy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) – Pressure Washers
Why Do Homeowners Need a Pressure Washer?
If you own a home, then you should absolutely own a pressure washer. Not only is it a great way to keep your house clean, but it keeps everything around your house clean as well. And let me assure you, the benefits you get from owning these machines far outweigh the cost of the machine. But if you are still wondering why you need one, let me share the reasons.
How Does an On-Board Soap Dispenser Work?
Many pressure washers we reviewed have an on-board soap dispenser, which is super convenient for washing houses or cars. However, for pressure washers that don’t have on-board soap, you can simply buy an inexpensive soap dispenser attachment with 5 additional nozzles, like this one:
What Kind of Power Do I need In a Pressure Washer?
If you’re like most homeowners, then you despise seeing your windows and the side of your house caked with dirt. You hate the sight of mud and oil stains on your driveways. And of course, you can’t stand having the deck look like it was trampled on by a pack of dirty pawed wild animals. You may have even tried to clean the surfaces by hand a time or two.
Getting out the hose, and push broom trying to scrub the deck driveway with soap and water to loosen up that dirt. It may have even worked. But if it did, there is one thing you came away knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt. You will never try that again!
Enter the pressure washer; the miracle cleaning machine that all homeowners have to know and love over the years. Pressure washers allow you to do any cleaning job around the house, with one great advantage. You spend considerably less time doing them.
Pressure washers are the reason we can clean our driveways on the weekend and still make it to the recliner in time for the 12 o’clock kick-off on Saturday afternoon. They are the reason our grills can be infuriatingly clean, even though we host barbecues every weekend.
These tools are the LeBron James of tools when it comes to household care. It’s probably not the best tool (that belongs to Michael Jordan I mean… the lawnmower), but it comes close to it. And you’re happy you are around to watch it work.
Looking for a Quiet Generator that won’t keep you up all night? Check out the Top 5 Quietest Generators you can buy!
Do Homeowners Associations Require You To Use a Pressure Washer?
HOA’s are just about everywhere these days, and no matter how good or bad your HOA is, they all have one thing in common. They are concerned about the appearance of your home. Many associations may require you to pressure wash your home at least once a year.
You could also be cited for having dirty driveways and sidewalks. To keep the wolves at bay – you may want to invest in a good pressure washer.
Will a Pressure Washer Save Me Money?
Not only does keeping the outside of your home clean keep you from having to pay HOA fines, but it will also help keep the value of your home up, without paying someone to do it for you.
If you want, you could pay for a professional to come out and do the pressure washing for you. But this often costs hundreds of dollars, which means purchasing a pressure washer will pay for itself in just one or two cleanings.
Does a Pressure Washer Save Time?
Let’s face it. There is going to come a time as a homeowner when you’re going to need something, perhaps many things cleaned around the house. To avoid renting someone else’s used and often times “abused” equipment, consider the time saver of having one on hand – all the time.
Pressure washers are one of the best power tools you can get for the home. The benefits are boundless, they keep your home sparkling clean, they help to prolong the life of your home, and most of all, they save you tons of money. It has endless possibilities and makes your life a whole heck of a lot easier.
If you are serious about keeping up with the exterior of your house, then you really have no reason not to get yourself a pressure washer. My recommendation is the WEN PW2800, it gives you the most power, allowing you to complete your work with speed and dependability.
Looking for a lot of power at an incredible value – check out the West-Force 3000 PSI with all the features you could hope for.
Have a little more room in your budget? Check out the super-powerful 3200 PSI – WPX3200 pressure washer from Westinghouse – Which is quickly becoming a best-seller.
However, if you’re on a tighter budget you can’t beat the value and price of the Sun Joe SPX300
Thanks for visiting BestHomeGear today – don’t forget to share the article and leave us a comment below!
Further Reading & Resources
- Interested in Starting a Pressure Washing Business? TruckMountForum.com
- How To use a Pressure Washer – Familyhandyman.com
- The Cheapest Way To Build A Privacy Fence – BesthomeGear.com
- Best Vinyl Siding Cleaner For Homes (Roofs & Decks Too) – BesthomeGear.com
- Some Good Safety Reminders For Using Pressure Washers – CDC.Gov
- Check out the best electric pressure washer for cars – Besthomegear.com