Who makes the best pressure washer under $300? If you’re looking for the Best Pressure Washer on the market, are on a fixed budget, and have no idea where to start – you’re not alone. We admit there are a lot of choices, but what is the Best Pressure Washer for Homeowners to use? Today we’re here to help you narrow down all those choices, to the Right Choice.
Today we’ll be looking at the best pressure washer under $300, and because Pressure Washers are a little more sophisticated than many people may think, they can be a little tricky to shop for. That is until you look at pressure washer ratings from real users, and quickly discover which pressure washer is built to last.
If you’re In a hurry – Check out our favorite – the WEN PW2800 – 2800PSI Gas Pressure Washer on Amazon. This pressure washer has an astounding 2,800 PSI and comes with a large assortment of attachments to help you complete your job with ease.
Best Choices in 2019
- Editors Pick: WEN PW2800- 2800 PSI Gas
- Runner Up: Briggs & Stratton – Electric S2200 PSI Turbo Nozzle
- Strong Contender – “Gas PW” – Simpson “Clean Machine” CM60912
- Best Value – “Electric PW”: SunJoe SPX3000
- Premium Pick: Karcher K2000
Today we’ll help you find the best machine for your pressure washing needs. Since we have years of experience in all things landscaping, this also means we have significant experience with pressure washers. So we’ve decided to put that experience to use, and help you locate the best power washer under $300. While these top picks may not be the Cadillac in all things Power Washer, we have combined first-hand knowledge, with hours of research, and loads of real-user reviews, to bring you:
The Best Pressure washers under $300 – For 2019
|Editor’s Choice||Runner Up||Best Value|
|WEN PW2800 2800 PSI Pressure Washer, Black||Briggs & Stratton Electric Pressure Washer 2200 PSI 1.2 GPM with 25’ High-Pressure Hose, Turbo Nozzle & Detergent Foamer||Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 Max PSI 1.76 GPM 14.5-Amp Electric Pressure Washer|
|SEE ON AMAZON||SEE ON AMAZON||SEE ON AMAZON|
- Powerful 173 cc 4-stroke OHV engine pumps 2.5 gallons per minute
- Includes five quick-connect nozzles: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap
- Axial cam pump provides a reliable spray while maximizing the lifespan of the unit
- 12-inch wheels move effortlessly throughout a variety of tough terrains
- Includes a 30-foot reinforced hose, an onboard soap tank, a quick-connect spray gun, and a two-year warranty
- No Automatic choke
- Hose storage a little clumsy – which can be an issue on most pressure washers
- 2200 MAX PSI at 1.0 GPM/ 1.2 MAX GPM at 900 PSI
- Large wheels great mobility
- Instant start/stop system Only runs the induction motor when the spray gun trigger is pulled for quieter cleaning
- Get extra peace and peace of mind with a reliable Brushless induction motor that runs quietly Year after Year
- Upgrade your cleaning potential in seconds by simply adding soap with the detergent foamer
- Clean up to 40% faster than a standard spray tip by quickly attaching our specialized, time-saving turbo nozzle
- Easily switch to a variety of cleaning tasks with 3 included spray tips (15°, 40° & turbo)
- A 25-foot high-pressure hose & GFCI protected 35-foot electrical cord allows you to reach further with your cleaning potential
- Limited power vs. larger gas engine models
- Hose storage is shared by the electric cord and water hose
- 149cc SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting
- 2400 PSI with 2.0 GPM
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- ¼’ x 25’ High-pressure hose is highly flexible, non-marring and kink resistant
- Ergonomic spray gun designed for comfort and control
- Three spray nozzles; 0-degree, 25-degree and soap and on-Board detergent tank
- Fully assembled steel frame construction with fold-down handle for quick and convenient storage in compact areas
- The engine sputtered after the first run – followed instructions again and starts normally now
- Larger wheels would improve design and functionality
If you need power, consistency, and durability, then you should look at the Simpson Mega-shot. With 2400 PSI and a 2 GPM flow rate, you’ll complete your cleaning job in a snap. If you are okay with making a big-ticket investment for years of service, then you’ll love this pressure washer for sure.
- No cords needed, all you have to do is hook the hose up to it and press the power button
- 2030 PSI is perfect for everything from Siding, to Cars, to Concrete, and other Home & Yard objects that require sufficient cleaning
- Amazon Bestseller – Incredible price
- 1.76 GPM
- Powerful 14.5 AMp
- 5 – different Spray Tips
- Dual detergent tanks
- Auto shut-off when the trigger is released
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or get your money back
- Keep constant water pressure to be effective – don’t allow hose supply to kink
- keep indoors – spray nozzle tips can rust if left outside.
- The power cord could be a little longer – Get a safe extension cord for use with the product.
The Pressure Joe SPX3000 pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: Homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.
Power, Performance, and Versatility: Is why this little pressure washer is at or near the top of all Pressure washers sold at Amazon.
This pressure washer packs a powerful punch with its 1800 Watt/14.5 amp motor. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power.
Power. Performance. Versatility. The Pressure Joe SPX3000 electric pressure washer delivers it all to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment and more. Packed with an 1800-Watt/14.5-amp motor, the Pressure Joe SPX 3000 generates up to 2030 PSI of water pressure and 1.76 GPM of water flow for maximum cleaning power.
Remove tar and grease from concrete, heavy mildew stains, oil stains, rust from steel, caked mud on equipment, and other stubborn gunk and grime. It really is the best pressure washer for the money.
Check out this quick video to see Sun Joe in action.
- 2000 PSI with 1.3 gallons per minute flow rate
- Comes with extra quick connect nozzles that include: turbo, 15° and 40° nozzles for different water pressure needs
- Includes a removable bin for storing everything
- Has a removable soap dispenser
- A three-year manufacturer warranty comes with this purchase
- The turbo nozzle leaves quite a lot to be desired and doesn’t clean as well as you’d hope.
- The soap dispenser is hard to remove.
This is another wonderfully designed machine from an outstanding brand, that can take your cleaning power to the next level. The Karcher K2000 packs 2k PSI of water pressure in a machine that doesn’t take up much space at all. Best of all, it has oversized wheels to make lugging it around the yard pretty darn easy.
This pressure washer is well known for being an all-around dependable piece of outdoor equipment. It has enough power to complete most cleaning tasks and does so fairly quickly. It’s also nice that it has removable storage bins and soap dispensers
The Karcher is certainly no slouch. It will get your sidewalks and driveways clean with speed and efficiency. The only place where it tends to fall short is when trying to remove mold from decks and siding. But that’s not to that it won’t remove it, only that it will take you longer to remove it. If you are looking for sufficient power, at a price that is somewhat discounted, then I think this machine could be perfect for you. And if you can find a turbo nozzle that works better than the one provided with the K2000, but also fits it, then you’ll be in business.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why does a Homeowner Need a Pressure Washer?
If you own a home, then you should absolutely own a pressure washer. Not only is a great way to keep your house clean, but it keeps everything around your house clean as well. And let me assure you, the benefits you get from owning these machines far outweighs the cost of the machine. But if you are still wondering why you need one, let me share the reasons.
What Kind of Power Do I need In a Pressure Washer?
If you’re like most homeowners, then you despise seeing your windows and the side of your house caked with dirt. You hate the sight of mud and oil stains on your driveways. And of course, you can’t stand having the deck look like it was trampled on by a pack of dirty pawed wild animals. You may have even tried to clean the surfaces by hand a time or two.
Getting out the hose, and push broom trying to scrub the deck driveway with soap and water to loosen up that dirt. It may have even worked. But if it did, there is one thing you came away knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt. You will never try that again!
Enter the pressure washer; the miracle cleaning machine that all homeowners have to know and love over the years. Pressure washers allow you to do any cleaning job around the house, with one great advantage. You spend considerably less time doing them.
Pressure washers are the reason we can clean our driveways on the weekend and still make it to the recliner in time for 12 o’clock kick-off on Saturday afternoon. They are the reason our grills can be infuriatingly clean, even though we host barbecues every weekend.
These tools are the LeBron James of tools when it comes to household care. It’s probably not the best tool (that belongs to Michael Jordan I mean… the lawnmower), but it comes close to it. And you’re happy you are around to watch it work.
Looking for a Quiet Generator that won’t keep you up all night? Check out the Top 5 Quietest Generators you can buy!
Do Homeowners Associations Require You To Use a Pressure Washer?
HOA’s are just about everywhere these days, and no matter how good or bad your HOA is, they all have one thing in common. They are concerned about the appearance of your home. Many associations may require you to pressure wash your home at least once a year.
You could also be cited for having dirty driveways and sidewalks. To keep the wolves at bay – you may want to invest in a good pressure washer.
Will a Pressure Washer Save Me Money?
Not only does keeping the outside of your home clean keep you from having to pay HOA fines, but it will also help keep the value of your home up. If you want, you could pay for a professional to come out and do the pressure washing for you. But this often costs hundreds of dollars, which means purchasing a pressure washer will pay for itself in just one cleaning.
Does a Pressure Washer Save Time?
Let’s face it. There is going to come a time as a homeowner when you’re going to need something, perhaps many things cleaned around the house. To avoid renting someone else’s used and often times “abused” equipment, consider the time saver of having one on hand – all the time.
Pressure washers are one of the best power tools you can get for the home. The benefits are boundless, they keep your home sparkling clean, they help to prolong the life of your home, and most of all, they save you tons of money. It has endless possibilities and makes your life a whole heck of a lot easier.
If you are serious about keeping up with the exterior of your house, then you really have no reason not to get yourself a pressure washer. My recommendation is the WEN PW2800, it gives you the most power, allowing you to complete your work with speed and dependability.
However, if you’re on a tighter budget you can’t beat the value and price of the Sun Joe SPX300
Thanks for visiting BestHomeGear today – don’t forget to share the article and leave us a comment below!
Further Reading & Resources
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating 5 / 5. Vote count: 4
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!